Reuter’s reports: YALA, Thailand, June 15 (Reuters) – Suspected separatists beheaded a rubber tapper and shot dead a school janitor, both Buddhists, in the latest violence in Thailand’s Muslim south, police said on Monday. The attacks took place in Yala and Pattani, two of the three Malay Muslim provinces where 29 people have been killed […]
Category Archive for 'asia'
Tony Blair, while visiting the Philippines and discussing their Islamic rebel problem, took the time out of the eye of the Western media to grow some kishkas and say it as it is: MANILA, Philippines—To the world’s most prominent Roman Catholic convert, lasting peace in the Middle East depends on reconciliation, not between Jew and […]
WelcomeI am a young, Canadian, Jewish, Conservative student who is sick and tired of society's apathy towards the world's pending doom. The mainstream media sucks, forcing me to create this blog so that my lazy friends can know what's going on in the world.
- Trucker fined $305 for smoking in his truck
- Sukkos at the TTC?
- Egyptian filmmaker pulls out of TIFF – The world is backwards
- Jerry Seinfeld, Lisa Kudrow, back Israel at TIFF… who cares?
- The Blogging Stopped, but the Swastikas Didn’t
- Something nice happened today…
- I’m back… I hope!
- England Jewish School’s admission policies discriminatory: Court of Appeal
- UK Telegraph exposes how MPs use taxpayer money for home renovations and laundry
Most Popular Posts
- About 100 pro-Palestinian students storm a press conference at York University chanting anti-Semitic slurs
- Former NFL player talks about new life as an Orthodox Jew
- Jewish Studies Centre at Carleton University receives anti-Semitic threats
- Nobel winner defends Israel's actions in Ireland
- One reason I love being a Jew...
- Polish majority thinks "Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust"
- Pro-Palestinian security at Toronto university threaten and assault Jewish students: "Shut up or I'll saw your head off"
- The world must wake up: "Anti-Semitism now at Second World War high"
- UK Professor cancels talk at York University in response to administration's failure to condemn attacks on Jewish students
- York Administration finally responds to recent anti-Jewish hostilities: sends notice of suspension to Jewish student groups
Most Recent Comments
- Today’s Israeli Apartheid Week Event at York: Khaled Mouammar Q+A on
- York University Anti-Semitism Continues: Anti-Israel ‘unity rally’, Jewish students threatened, University President does nothing, Union passes resolution to boycott Israel on
- Swastikas at Chicago’s DePaul University on
- Jewish Studies Centre at Carleton University receives anti-Semitic threats on
- UK Professor cancels talk at York University in response to administration’s failure to condemn attacks on Jewish students on