The Telegraph is doing a thorough investigation into officially released documents from the British government that leave a paper trail of MP expenses. Highlights of commendable spending include ironing Prime Minister Gordon Brown’s shirts, paying for his Sky satellite subscription (£38/month), and Former Labour Minister’s Elliot Morley’s £16,000 mortgage (which was already payed off!) I don’t […]
Tag Archive 'Taxes'
Confessions of a government employee: ‘overcompensation, huge benefits, and great working conditions’
Posted in Canada on Jun 15th, 2009
In the past weeks, Canadian taxpayers were shocked to learn of eHealth CEO Sarah Kramer’s astronomical $350,000+ salary, along with her doling out $5,000,000 in untendered contracts, and no progress to show for it. She’s since been canned and the government is pretending to be outraged, but in reality how much of an anomaly is […]
WelcomeI am a young, Canadian, Jewish, Conservative student who is sick and tired of society's apathy towards the world's pending doom. The mainstream media sucks, forcing me to create this blog so that my lazy friends can know what's going on in the world.
- Trucker fined $305 for smoking in his truck
- Sukkos at the TTC?
- Egyptian filmmaker pulls out of TIFF – The world is backwards
- Jerry Seinfeld, Lisa Kudrow, back Israel at TIFF… who cares?
- The Blogging Stopped, but the Swastikas Didn’t
- Something nice happened today…
- I’m back… I hope!
- England Jewish School’s admission policies discriminatory: Court of Appeal
- UK Telegraph exposes how MPs use taxpayer money for home renovations and laundry
Most Popular Posts
- About 100 pro-Palestinian students storm a press conference at York University chanting anti-Semitic slurs
- Former NFL player talks about new life as an Orthodox Jew
- Jewish Studies Centre at Carleton University receives anti-Semitic threats
- Nobel winner defends Israel's actions in Ireland
- One reason I love being a Jew...
- Polish majority thinks "Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust"
- Pro-Palestinian security at Toronto university threaten and assault Jewish students: "Shut up or I'll saw your head off"
- The world must wake up: "Anti-Semitism now at Second World War high"
- UK Professor cancels talk at York University in response to administration's failure to condemn attacks on Jewish students
- York Administration finally responds to recent anti-Jewish hostilities: sends notice of suspension to Jewish student groups
Most Recent Comments
- Today’s Israeli Apartheid Week Event at York: Khaled Mouammar Q+A on
- York University Anti-Semitism Continues: Anti-Israel ‘unity rally’, Jewish students threatened, University President does nothing, Union passes resolution to boycott Israel on
- Swastikas at Chicago’s DePaul University on
- Jewish Studies Centre at Carleton University receives anti-Semitic threats on
- UK Professor cancels talk at York University in response to administration’s failure to condemn attacks on Jewish students on